McGill is the first Canadian Chapter of Nourish International – joining a network of over 60 chapters working together to engage students and empower communities to make an impact on extreme poverty.
Nourish’s approach is based on international development + social enterprise + student leadership development.
- We believe that all lives have equal value and that all people should have access to the basic necessities of human life.
- We believe that the end of extreme poverty is possible within our lifetime.
- We believe that development is best when done in partnership with people in their communities.
- We believe in empowering students and communities to take action for sustainably ending poverty with the tools of education, intercultural understanding, business, and social enterprise.
- We believe that investing in students will engage them in a lifestyle of positive impact.
At the McGill Student’s Chapter of Nourish International we are working towards bringing these values to life on campus – join us as we run meetings, ventures, and projects that will help you make friends and expand your international experience.
What are Ventures?
Ventures are on-campus businesses run by Nourish Chapters in order to raise awareness, build chapter membership, and earn money for international projects.
What are Projects?
Each project is a partnership between an international community organisation and a Nourish Chapter seeking to empower local communities and create opportunities of intercultural exchange.